There are two reservable picnic areas in the park. The open air Evergreen Picnic Shelter and Mike Fort Picnic Shelter at Homestead Hollow may be reserved by calling the Wisconsin State Park Reservation System at 1-888-947-2757 or the DNR's website. Once on the website, you will be on the "Day Use" section of the reservation system for Kettle Moraine State Forest-Lapham Peak Unit. Here you can select the shelter / lodge / site you wish to reserve.
They are located in the following areas:
- Evergreen Enclosed Shelter
- Evergreen Open Air Picnic Shelter
- Homestead Hollow - Trecker Lodge
- Homestead Hollow - Mike Fort Open Air Shelter
- Hausmann Nature Center
- Backpack Campsite with Shelter